Mike Scott Plumbing has been an industry and community leader since 1987. We are family owned and operated, with growth opportunities for everyone who joins our team. We have been one of the fastest growing Service Companies in Central Florida.
What makes working with us different from the other companies out there? The same level of customer service that we provide to our clients is the same level of service that we provide to our own team members. From ensuring you have all of the equipment needed to perform the task at hand to nurturing team member growth within the company, we have a very deep support system that allows our team to function at their highest ability levels.
We are rapidly growing, and we are currently seeking office support staff. We offer competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package and consistent, long-term work. Experienced and qualified individuals are encouraged to apply.
Our Compensation Package Includes:
- Competitive Hourly Rates
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Paid Vacation
- Perks and Opportunities
We seek an Office Reception Professional with documented experience. Previous office experience is required, as are strong verbal and written communication skills, organizational skills, excellent customer service skills, a strong work ethic, and ability to follow processes.
Handle the main clerical duties for the office, including composing and typing project correspondence, sorting mail, answer the phones, respond to general questions from clients and suppliers, write messages and transfer calls, and make copies of documents, create and maintain files.
Receptionist Job Responsibilities:
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival.
- Maintains security and telecommunications system.
- Informs visitors by answering or referring inquiries.
- Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Supports continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Have the ability to communicate effectively, clearly and professionally over the phone, face to face and in written communications.
- Have discretion with confidential/proprietary information.
Trait and Skill Requirements:
- Independent work ethic and professional positive attitude.
- Have at least one year of experience in an office environment.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities and to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong reading, writing, and arithmetic skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to create, compose and edit written materials.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new technologies/environments/situations.
- Desire to constantly learn and innovate with regard to products, methods, and processes.
- Be fluent in Microsoft Office.
- Be meticulous and willing to follow instructions exactly as they are given.
- Be a team player and willing to help out others when needed.
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced workplace with tight deadlines.
- Have the ability to be cross-trained with other departments as needed
- Maintain a professional attitude and appearance.
- Have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.