Mike Scott Plumbing has been an industry and community leader since 1987. We are Family Owned and Operated, with growth opportunities for everyone who joins our team. We have been one of the fastest growing Service Companies in Central Florida.
What makes working with us different from the other companies out there? The same level of customer service that we provide to our clients is the same level of service that we provide to our own team members. From ensuring you have all of the equipment needed to perform the task at hand to nurturing team member growth within the company, we have a very deep support system that allows our team to function at their highest ability levels.
Our service division is growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking experienced plumbers to join our team. We offer competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package and consistent, long-term work. Experienced and qualified individuals are encouraged to apply.
Our Compensation Package Includes:
- Very Competitive Hourly Rates
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Paid Vacation
- Company Vehicle
- Cell Phone Usage Reimbursement
- Perks and Opportunities
- Complete all general plumbing in-home, service calls.
- Know how to establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Ask the right lifestyle questions to troubleshoot plumbing and drain.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Explain replacement opportunities for aging, or underperforming systems.
- Understand your sales criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in training exercises and morning meetings.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
- Strong desires to be a better technician tomorrow than you are today.
- Engaging personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.