Mike Scott Plumbing has been an industry and community leader since 1987. We are Family Owned and Operated, with growth opportunities for everyone who joins our team. We have been one of the fastest growing Service Companies in Central Florida.
What makes working with us different from the other companies out there? The same level of customer service that we provide to our clients is the same level of service that we provide to our own team members. From ensuring you have all of the equipment needed to perform the task at hand to nurturing team member growth within the company, we have a very deep support system that allows our team to function at their highest ability levels.
We are rapidly growing, and we are currently seeking office support staff. We offer competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package and consistent, long-term work. Experienced and qualified individuals are encouraged to apply
Our Compensation Package Includes:
- Competitive Hourly Rates
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Paid Vacation
- Perks and Opportunities
We seek an Office Administrative Professional with documented experience. Previous administrative support experience is required, as are strong verbal and written communication skills, organizational skills, excellent customer service skills bookkeeping experience and a strong work ethic and ability to follow processes.
Responsible for all administrative support activities. Diligently follow all office procedures. Support the Business & Marketing plan for the local office which supports our goals of increasing sales and the profitability of the local office. Work to the achievement of company goals in the areas of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and building long-term client & vendor relationships. Build trust, value and collaborate with others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity. This position will serve as an integral part of the operations team and will assist the team leader in the day-to-day duties critical to the success of this results-driven and goals-oriented company.
- Support and assist the team leader with the administrative and customer support activities of the business.
- Communicate with office team members, clients, building officials and suppliers to convey any pertinent information.
- Enter and maintain client data, financial information, vendor information and crew assignments in Acowin, accounting and pricing tools and other technology applications as appropriate.
- Manage tasks and reminders for every office project in a timely fashion and maintain client job folders as appropriate.
- Follow up on any client / vendor collection or payment issues and communicate with team leader as appropriate.
- Have the ability to manage and coordinate project files, payment applications, subcontractor documents, certificates of insurance, compliance documents, and other project related administration
- Assist in the resolution of any client questions and/or complaints in a timely manner.
- Assist with answering calls to ensure the vast majority of client inquiries are met with immediate service.
- Perform other related duties as reasonably assigned by the team leader
- Work collaboratively with administrative team across Mike Scott divisions and serve as a back-up when necessary
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
Trait and Skill Requirements:
- Independent work ethic and professional positive attitude.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities and to work in a fast-paced environment.
- 2 years minimum experience working as a member of high-performance teams and demonstrated abilities as a strong team player, construction and/or plumbing experience a plus.
- Ability to meet deadlines and process payments.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong reading, writing, and arithmetic skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to create, compose and edit written materials.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new technologies/environments/situations.
- Desire to constantly learn and innovate with regard to products, methods, and processes.
- Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, etc.), Google Apps, and various web technologies is required.