Mike Scott Plumbing has been an industry and community leader since 1987. We are Family Owned and Operated, with growth opportunities for everyone who joins our team. We have been one of the fastest growing Commercial Plumbing Companies in Central Florida.
What makes working with us different from the other Companies out there? The same level of customer service that we provide to our clients is the same level of service that we provide to our own team members. From ensuring you have all of the equipment needed to perform the task at hand to nurturing team member growth within the company, we have a very deep support system that allows our team to function at their highest ability levels.
Our construction division is growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking experienced Plumbers to join our team. In this position, the Plumber will be responsible for all aspects of the installation. In our commercial and residential buildings. We offer competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package and consistent, long-term work. Experienced and qualified individuals are encouraged to apply.
Our Compensation Package Includes:
- Very Competitive Hourly Rates
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Paid Vacation
- Take-Home Company Vehicle
- Cell Phone Usage Reimbursement
- Perks and Opportunities
- Coordinate with project superintendent on installation
- Install systems used to transport water, waste, gases, or liquids
- Install supports and hangers for pipe, fixtures and equipment
- Assemble and install valves and fittings
- Assemble pipe sections, tubing and fittings, using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement, plastic solvent, caulking, or soldering
- Install other plumbing equipment, such as sinks, tubs, toilets, water heaters and fixtures
- Measure, cut, thread, and bend pipe
- Observe pressure gauges to fix leaks
- Test pipe systems and fix leaks
- Ensure all installations, repairs and maintenance are properly sized, aligned, supported and grade
- Excavating and working with hand tools in outdoor conditions
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises and meetings
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
- Be accurate and timely with any job related paperwork